- The Guardian: HSBC failed to act on money laundering, says US Senate
- REUTERS: Alstom says fined for negligence in Swiss bribery probe
- The STAR: NGOs add new twist to IOI-RSPO issues
- UN HABITAT - State of the World's Cities 2010/2011 - Cities for All: Bridging the Urban Divide
- Open Forum on Social Responsibility, 14 December 2010, Kuala Lumpur
|Adapting to Climate Change: A Business Approach|
|Written by Ratna Devi|
|Thursday, 07 October 2010 03:57|
This report outlines a sensible business approach to analyzing and adapting to the physical risks of climate change. It focuses on a critical first step in assessing these climate impacts: understanding the potential risks to business and the importance of taking action to mitigate those risks.
Question 1. Is climate important to business risk?
Click here to download document from Pew Center.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 07 October 2010 04:07|